Wednesday, October 21, 2009

09-10 Fantasy Basketball - HOLLERize 2.0

I think I'm ready to give up Farmville on Facebook.

My first of three drafts was last night. Thanks to the boyfriend for letting me and my roomies play with the boys. It's gonna be a fun season! Already got in a fight with my girl Trina (The Question Marks) though. She was lucky enough to get 1st pick and got Chris Paul after only finding out who he was that same day. And then she picked up Andris Biedrins (my FAVE) as her 2nd pick (retarded). So when she asked me to pick her 4th pick when she was in the bathroom, I drafted Raymond Felton. It's gonna be an interesting one!

Presenting to you Team HOLLERize 2.0 in "serious league":
  1. Kevin Durant - From Rotowire: "He's a legitimate threat to lead the NBA in scoring this season." I believe in you!
  2. Pau Gasol - I hate the Lakers but all's fair in fantasy basketball.
  3. Jason Kidd - Dimes, dimes, dimes. That's all I need you for so please don't disappoint.
  4. Mehmet Okur
  5. Rajon Rondo - I'm getting trade offers already for him. Need to leverage this well.
  6. Rashard Lewis - I completely forgot that he's suspended for 10 games. DAMMIT.
  7. Nate Robinson
  8. Luis Scola - NBA TV Fantasy Preview labeled him a "sleeper" and is expected to go off this season with Yao out and everyone double-teaming against Ariza. Let's hope so.
  9. Zach Randolph - I called my boyfriend asking him what I needed. His answer was boards and blocks and I picked him. I was replied with a "SMH." I had him last year. I have a very love/hate relationship with him.
  10. Chris Anderson - Simply for the blocks alone.
  11. Eric Gordon - My saving grace last season and the best pick up ever. Let's hope you keep up the momentum playing alongside a healthy Baron Davis.
  12. Chris Duhon - Why did I just pick up both of the Knicks point guards? Dammit.
  13. Ronnie Brewer
Two more drafts coming up this week. I need Dwayne Wade and my boo Andris Biedrins in at least one of my teams!

No comments: