Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness: "Bracketology"

For some reason, my newbie-ness thought that the term "bracketology" was universal so when I used it with my boyfriend with the utmost of confidence, he embarressed the hell out of me by busting out in laughter. What a jerk.

Playing NCAA Brackets was more along the lines of playing Roulette for me. I didn't have a damn clue about college basketball, and I barely even noticed the little numbers next to the school names until halfway through the bracket. Which probably explains why I'm last with only 35 out of 48 correct picks. I'm embarressed to admit that I didn't think Pittsburg would actually take it all the way. Maybe because the Sooners were in my head due to football, I don't know. Or maybe I got Oklahoma State confused with Oklahoma? I probably should have done a littttle bit of research before I went click-happy.

Oh well. I still believe in Memphis all the way!

1 comment:

The12thLetter said...

i don't know what bracketology is.